Search This Blog

Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow Update :)

This is a photo from later on last night...still snowing...my lovely husband to be using my bum sledge thingy to shovel snow from the car and then throw at me!!


So naturally this started a mini snowball fight....I lost.



This morning the snow had started to melt away..but luckily there is still enough that I get to take my little one out to build her first snowman later :)


Thanks to having a face full of snow heating and then a blasting the central, my skin is really dry and patchy today, my normal moisturiser just wont cut it so I'm going to have to invest in a better one during this bout of weather.

Does anyone have any suggestions? My skin is normally quite dry anyway and sensitive


Despite the effect it has on skin (hair and nails) I do love the winter time, all the extra layers of clothing....accessorising with hats, scarfs, gloves and my all time favourite...EARMUFFS!! 


And as I got given lots of these items from Christmas its been great to test them out in this lovely cold weather!!



Toodle Pips



xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Snow!! <3 By the way, I am so glad I came across your blog! I am now a follower :)

    theglossover.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete