Sunday, 12 February 2012
I've won a Versatile Blogger award YAY!!!
Firstly I'd like to say an absolutely MAHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIVVVVEEEE thank you to the amazing and wonderful Amy - Glimmer & Gloss Beauty for nominating me :) I've not been doing this blogging malarkey for long and it's great to know that people like it. If I could give this award back to her I would, but she's already got it (and quite rightly too!)
Secondly..the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back.
2. Tell seven things about you
3. Pass this award onto ten newly discovered bloggers and let them know they have received the award!
Here are the 7 things about me.......
1. My middle name is Jamie...after one my parents friends... a man...called James..
2. I spent nearly a year living and working in New Zealand when I was 18
3. I have a beautiful two year old called Imogen
4. I'm getting married in Brighton in September
5. My great-grandad on my mothers side, is Jamaican (although you would not think it to look at me!)
6. My all time favourite film ever is Drop Dead Fred!
7. I'm in the middle of redecorating my house and it's like a bombs hit it!
The wonderful people and blogs that I'd like to pass this award on to:
So there you have it. Please check out these blogs and Amy's who nominated me they are all really wonderful.