Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Happy Lips!!!! :)

So, some of you may remember me complaining about how chapped and dry my lips have been this winter due to the cold harsh winds and then the central heating. 


I was recommended carmex by my lovely friend Becky, so I went to purchase some....however right next door to the carmex....and for a whole pound cheaper...was:


BLISTEX!!!!


I decided to pop this little treat into my basket and hoped for the best!!


Luckily I wasn't disappointed!! My extremely dry and chapped lips has been transformed in to soft smooth ones! YAY! 


The only down side is its a bit minty, which I'm not keen on as it feels like your smearing on toothpaste....but once its all soaked in my lips feel heavenly!!!!




So I definitely recommend this product to everyone fighting dry, sore and chapped lips this winter!!!! 








Toodle Pips!!!!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx









 

1 comment: